Antec TriCool 120mm 3 Speed Fan [Stir Plate Project, Kegerator Circulation]
TriCool 120mm Cooling Fan with 3-Speed Switch by AntecMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Fan Speed: 1200 / 1600 / 2000 rpm
- Air Flow: 39CFM at 1200rpm; 56CFM at 1600rpm; 79CFM at 2000rpm
- Noise: 25dBA at 1200rpm; 28dBA at 1600rpm; 30dBA at 2000rpm
- Rated Voltage: DC 12V
- Possible uses include… putting together a DIY Stir Plate and using this for a recirculating fan in your kegerator – See: Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- The three speed switch may come in handy for a DIY stir plate build. Depending on your setup, it could *possibly* negate the need for a speed/control potentiometer in a stir plate build. I’ve received feedback along those lines, although I haven’t tried or verified this myself. HBF Reader Dave B said “Have used this for a stir plate setup… totally don’t need a potentiometer (speed controller) – just use the high-med-low.” via a post comment on 3/31/2015.
- What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “stir plate” and “kegerator‘ – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
- Ready Made Stir Plates… StirStarter Stir Plate – 5L Stir Plate – free shipping to US addresses + lifetime warranty. I’ve used the StirStarter for years and I can wholeheartedly recommend it to you.
Antec TriCool 120mm Cooling Fan with 3-Speed Switch – note, multiple variations of this product may exist including different sizes and other options, a different product may show up at this link
Top Post: Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.