What is TiltBridge: “TiltBridge is a standalone piece of hardware which is designed to allow your Tilt Hydrometer to connect directly to WiFi without the need for an old cell phone, tablet, or Raspberry Pi. TiltBridge remains connected 24/7 and allows you to keep logging your specific gravity – even when you aren’t next to your fermenters. It is cheap, easy to use, and open source”
- Digital wireless hydrometer and thermometer for smartphone or tablet – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- Tilt Hydrometers at Adventures in Homebrewing
- Tilt Hydrometers at Austin Homebrew Supply
- Hands on Review: Tilt Bluetooth Fermentation Hydrometer!
- Tilt Integrates with Brewfather App! Sign up for a free trial! – check out our Hands on Review
Notes from HBF: TiltBridge is a build it yourself project run using free open source software. TiltBridge has kindly made plans and firmware available to anyone that wants to build this!
This post may contain affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!