Introducing the FermTank – 8 Gallon TC. This upgraded 8 gallon fermenter will take your homebrewing to the next level while keeping affordability in mind.
With a 8-gallon capacity, it is ideal for 5-6 gallon batches and like the rest of our line of fermenters is made from 304 stainless steel. This fermenter is sanitary, easy to maintain, and versatile.
This FermTank has an all tri-clamp design. The lid features a 4″ tri-clamp top port which can be used to dry hop, add a drop-in chilling coil, or use with other tri-clamp accessories. The lid also has two 1.5″ tri-clamp ports for a blow-off barb, co2 post, or dry hopping.
The body features three 1.5″ tri-clamp ports, one for the thermowell, one for the racking arm and ball valve, and a 1.5″ drain port for cleaning or harvesting yeast. The fermenter stands at 27″.
- 8 gallon capacity
- Includes a thermowell. Thermowell sits at the 4 gallon mark.
- Pressurizable to 6 PSI for pressure transferring or pressure fermentation. NOTE: A spunding valve is needed for pressure fermentation.
- 1.5″ Tri-Clamp Racking valve with rotatable racking arm
- 1.5″ Tri-Clamp Thermowell
- 1.5″ Tri-Clamp Butterfly Valve & Drain Pipe
- Lid with band clamp and (1) 4″ Tri-Clamp port & (2) 1.5″ Tri-Clamp ports
- Welded handles
- Comes with bung and airlock
- Stamped volume markings starting at 3 gallons
- Height: 27″ with lid on
- Diameter: 14.25″
- Accessories available here
As of this posting Delta Brewing System is accepting pre-orders. For a limited time they are offering a discounted price, during pre-sale only.
+ Free Shipping Includes SACKS OF GRAIN... Delta Brewing is offering free shipping on orders of $65 or more to addresses in the contiguous US. What’s unique about their offer is that it does not exclude full sacks of grain as many free shipping offers do. This is a huge savings when you’re talking 50 or 55 lbs.
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.