AmScope M150C-I Compound Microscope [Yeast Counting, Banking, Farming and Propagation]
AmScope M150C-I 40X-1000X All-Metal Optical Glass Lenses Cordless LED Student Biological Compound Microscope by AmscopeMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- This is an ideal microscope for home school or for students in elementary to high school to learn sciences
- 360 degree rotatable monocular head offers five magnification settings 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X & 1000X
- Widefield all optical glass elements includes single lens condenser with disc diaphragm
- Sturdy all metal framework
- LED illumination system uses either an outlet (adapter included) or three AA batteries (or re-chargeable batteries)
Possible homebrew application: Use to count yeast and aid in the process of banking and propagating yeast for your homebrew and more.
AmScope M150C-I 40X-1000X All-Metal Optical Glass Lenses Cordless LED Student Biological Compound Microscope
Also: Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.