3 in 1 pH Meter/Thermometer/TDS Meter
PH Meter, 3-in-1 TDS/PH/Temperature Meter with ATC, 0.01 Resolution High Accuracy, Data Lock Function, LCD Display, Lab Ph MetersMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 【High Accuracy & More Sensitive Bulb Design PH Meter】: The core of the ph tester digital is the electrode, and the core of the ph tester electrode is the bulb. The ppm meter bulb made by blue effect technology is blown at a high temperature of 1000 degrees Celsius. This can fully respond to the H+ ions in the solution.The bulb glass film uses a low-impedance glass sensitive film (≤25MQ), and the reaction speed of the TDS PH meter is also greatly improved, reaching a true level of 0.01 !
- 【PPM Meter with One Key Lock Value Function 】: When the measured value is stable, just press the HOLD/TEMP key to lock the measured value and take it out for viewing, which is really simple. (Before press “HOLD/TEMP” key, the number of pH is fluctuate slightly which is normal.)
- 【Easy to Use Lab PH Meters with Backlit LCD Design 】: Just remove the ph pen protective cap and immerse the ph water tester electrode in the solution and press the button to be measured. Don’t worry about seeing the displayed value when there is insufficient light. Water ph tester features a green backlit LCD to help you see the measurement clearly in any situation.
- 【TDS Meter with Automatic Temperature Compensation】: Temperature can affect reading levels, our water meterr’s automatic temperature compensation can ensure that you’re getting the best possible reading. Unlike other ph meter for water hydroponics that only have a range of 0 °C-50 °C, ours ph meter for water hydroponics has a even better range of 0 °C-60 °C (32 °F-140 °F) , so you can test with confidence in any environment.
- 【PH Tester with Wide Application】: Ideal for household and laboratory pH testing applications, including drinking water, swimming pool, pond, beer brewing, kombucha, aquariums, hydroponics, laboratory, food processing etc. (Range: 0.01 – 14.00pH; Resolution: 0.01pH; Accuracy:±0.05pH; TDS range: 1-9990ppm; Resolution:1ppm; 0.1ppt; Accuracy: ±2% F.S. ), reliable and quick readings.
- pH Meter: You can use a pH meter to check the pH of your water, mash, [test Star San effectiveness] and finished beer.
- TDS Meter: TDS meters can are helpful for brewing if you’re using a RO filter or if you purchase RO (reverse osmosis) water for brewing. If you’re using an RO filter a TDS meter tells you how effective your filter is and can help you know if your filters need to be replaced. If you buy RO water, a TDS meter can let you know what you’re getting as some water processors add minerals back for flavor. A TDS meter will allow you to make sure you’re getting what you want.
- Thermometer: You can use a thermometer to… measure temperature. 🙂
PH Meter, 3-in-1 TDS/PH/Temperature Meter with ATC, 0.01 Resolution High Accuracy, Data Lock Function, LCD Display, Lab Ph Meters – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link