1/4″ Rope Ratchet, 250 lbs CapacityMore Info
- RATCHET ONLY NO ROPE - Multi-Use Replacement: Need a Rope Ratchet replacement? Our heavy-duty 3/8" Rope Ratchet is the answer to all your tie-down needs, whether for rope lights, kayak hoists, grow light hangers, or adjustable light hangers. Fits 3/8" rope (Rope not included). This offer includes the Rope Ratchet only, with no rope or extra hook included. Only 1 ratchet is included.
- BUILT TOUGH with 250lb Weight Capacity: The creative design and rugged construction lets you secure a wide variety of loads quickly and efficiently. Made super tough to depend on as an RV awning hook, rope tarp, ceiling pulley system, or heavy-duty rope hanger. The impressive 250lb weight capacity ensures reliable performance for securing heavy loads.
- GET IT DONE with Efficient Ratcheting Mechanism: With Rope Ratchet, simply attach the two hooks and pull the loose end of the rope for secure tightness. The high-quality ratcheting mechanism makes tightening and securing your load effortless. Replace your tie-down hook with our Rope Ratchet and never worry about stretching, snapping back, or loosening.
- SAFE & SECURE - Rope Locks: Your load stays secure because the rope locks in place with every pull and stays locked until released by pushing the convenient Thumb Release Lever. Plus, the integrated rachet pulley system and durable hooks allow for quick and secure attachments to various anchor points, enhancing safety and stability.
- TRUSTED & Backed by Warranty: Carolina North Manufacturing warrants its products to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Hands down, our Rope Ratchet provides a premium, heavy-duty rope tie-down solution that you can rely on.
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
- Notes from HBF: Given the right setup, this could be helpful as a pulley for a BIAB setup. Of course, you’ll want a capable place to hang it and want to make sure to stay under the rated capacity. Also, this does not include a rope, it’s the pulley only.
- What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “BIAB” – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Rope Ratchet 10026 Heavy-Duty 3/8″ Ratcheting Tie Down Rope Hanger, 250lb – Robust Rachet Pulley System, Secure Rope Tie Downs with Hooks (1 Ratchet Only, As Pictured) – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also available in a 150 lb capacity version
- BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet – easy water and temp calculations
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Bag! Search Amazon for “BIAB Bag”
- Brew In a Bag: Brew fantastic craft beers at home using the All Grain brew in a bag method
- Small Batch, All Grain Stove Top Brewing Using BIAB
- Should You Buy a Homebrew Grain Mill?
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- BIAB: Brew in a Bag – Easy All Grain Homebrew! – Gear, Resources & Reviews
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!