22 lb Capacity Digital Scale, Stainless Top [Weigh Hops, Grain & More]
GURMORE Digital Kitchen Scale, Food Weight Scale for Baking and Cooking, Digital Gram Accurate Scale with Multifunction, Measuring Scale with Large LCD Lighted LCD Display and 9 Weight UnitsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 7 Kinds of Units: g, kg, lb, oz, tl, ml and milk-ml, 10kg/22lb large capacity. Precise weight measure, displaying changes in weight in real time.
- LCD High-definition Blue backlight display and waterproof. Large number display, easy to read.
- Ultra-slim and Big Area. Light weight body with anti-fingerprint large metal surface, IP4 waterproof for more weighing needs. That allows weighing more without additional container at one time.
- Sensitive Touch Button. All operations just be controled by 2 buttons, clear function division for more easy to use. The UNIT button can switch between 7 weighing unit, and the Z/T button is for tare function and control power(and also can reset the standby time, 60s default).
- CE/ROHS certification. 2 x AAA batteries included. 100% Satisfaction and Money Back Guarantee.Be assured of purchase.
Tare Function: Tare allows you to subtract the weight of the container you’re using to get a true weight of the contents. Add your empty container to the scale and press the tare button. This zeros out the scale. Now add the thing you’re weighing and the scale displays just the weight of the contents of your container. In my opinion the tare function is essential for any good homebrewing scale.
22 lb/10 kg capacity. Features a stainless weighing platform. You could use this to weigh grain, hops, other brewing ingredients and more.
GURMORE Digital Kitchen Scale, Food Weight Scale for Baking and Cooking, Digital Gram Accurate Scale with Multifunction, Measuring Scale with Large LCD Lighted LCD Display and 9 Weight Units
A smaller scale can work for all grain brewers, as you can weigh any amount of grain in multiple batches, but if you’re a large batch all grain brewer or regularly brew all grain batches with larger grain bills you may want to consider a two scale approach, one more precise scale for hops and a larger capacity scale for larger grain bills. A couple scales to consider: