Primefit CR1401G Replacement Air Regulator – $11.41 + free shipping, volatile + Spunding Valve Build
Primefit CR1401G Replacement Air Regulator with steel-Protected Gauge, 1/4″ NptMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Air regulator for precisely regulating and maintaining constant air pressure
- Accurate downstream air pressure regulation between 1 and 160-psi
- High impact composite regulator knob and steel protected gauge
- 60-Scfm at 100-PSI with 1/4-inch NPT ports
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
A potential homebrew application for this is to use it as part of a Spunding Valve Build. A Spunding Valve allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and lots more. See: Build a Spunding Valve for more on Spunding Valves.
Most of the builds detailed in our Spunding Resource Post consist of a PRV Valve + tee + gauge + connection option. Generally four parts in total. The CR1401G replaces two parts, both the tee and gauge. See: Spunding Valve Build: Using Primefit CR1401G Replacement Air Regulator for more details
3/9 3 PM Central: This is back at just $11.41. Shipping is also free to many US addresses. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
Primefit CR1401G Replacement Air Regulator with steel-Protected Gauge, 1/4″ Npt – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Homebrew Finds is Spunding Central! Check our related resources and more detailed builds
- Build a Spunding Valve! – How and Why
- Spunding Valve Build: “Cheapest Option”
- Spunding Valve Build: Using Primefit CR1401G Replacement Air Regulator
- Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!
- Using a Keg as a CO2 Source for Portable Serving!