Dual Scale Refractometer, Brix 0-32%, Gravity 1.000-1.130… $10.67!
Dual Scale RefractometerMore Info
- Using imported prism, it is equipped with high‑definition eyepieces, which can measure the concentration value more accurately.
- Non‑slip rubber sleeve, which allows you to better control the instrument and reduce the occurrence of safety accidents.
- Accurate measuring range, its accuracy is high, and it can carry out high‑standard measurement for liquids.
- Easy to measure, it is lightweight and portable, simple to operate, and can help you test more easily.
- Wide range of applications, it can be used for all kinds of different liquid samples.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
3/20 10 PM Central: This is selling for just $10.67, Shipping is also free to many US addresses. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
Brix Refractometer 2‑in‑1 High‑Accuracy 0-32% Brix Scale Range and Specific Gravity 1.000-1.130 Hydrometer in Wine Making – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate