1/4″ Bottom Mount 0-60 PSI Pressure Gauge – $7.75 + free prime ship + Spunding Valve Build
Pressure Gauge, Dual Scale Air Gas Water Gauge 0-60psi with 1/4 Inches NPT Bottom Mount for Air Tank AccessoryMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- [High Quality] Circular dial is enclosed in a metal case for corrosion resistance, durable and long service life, better shock, dust and water leaking resistance than plastic shell gauge.
- [Features] High visibility dial face and numbers, it provides accurate PSI reading from 0 to 60psi.
- [Accurate Reading] It is designed to measure low pressures, easy to read the digit on the pressure gauge, no batteries required.
- [Convenient] With NPT 1/4 inch thread connection, easy to install and easy to use, it can make your work easier by giving you a clear reading.
- [Application] This Pressure Gauge can replace your old gauge for air compressor or compressed air tank, ideal to use for Swimming Pools, Spas, Hot, Tubs, Aquariums and any other Water Systems.
I use a similar sort of gauge gauge (different specs, manufacturer and model) in my Spunding Valve Build. A Spunding Valve allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and more. See: [Build a Spunding Valve].
3/13 8 AM Central: This is selling selling for just $7.75. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
Pressure Gauge, Dual Scale Air Gas Water Gauge 0-60psi with 1/4 Inches NPT Bottom Mount for Air Tank Accessory – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.