Lyqily 400 GPH Utility Pump + Our Draft Line Cleaning Builds
Lyqily 400GPH Water Pump Ultra Quiet 25W Submersible Fountain Aquarium Fish Pond Hydroponic Pump with 6.6ft High Lift, 5.9ft Two-pin Plug Power Cord, 3 Nozzles(0.51″/0.63″/0.75″)More Info
- Energy-saving low power, keep reliability and low noise operation, giving you quiet environment.
- No need any tools to detach it, easy to separate, easy to clean.
- This submersible pump is great for aquarium, fountains, spout and hydroponic systems.
- Designed with a adjusting knob, allowing to adjust the water flow rate.
- Rubber suction cups can be a good fit in the glass surface, to help keep it stability.
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
I use a similar pump (different manufacturer, features and specifications) for a recirculating draft line cleaning setup. Note that fittings sizes are different on this pump vs the one I use in that build. Adjust accordingly Another possible homebrewing application would be to set this up for use a part of a recirculating wort chiller setup.
Lyqily 400GPH Water Pump Ultra Quiet 25W Submersible Fountain Aquarium Fish Pond Hydroponic Pump with 6.6ft High Lift, 5.9ft Two-pin Plug Power Cord, 3 Nozzles(0.51″/0.63″/0.75″) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Our Line Cleaning Builds:
- Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner Draft Line Cleaning Pump Conversion
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper with Food Grade Silicone O-Rings: Allows you to connect multiple ball lock runs to clean multiple lines and taps at the same time. Works with both liquid and gas QDs. Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper – via Valuebrew – An easy add-on… food grade o-rings, featured in our Keg Rebuild Post