Inkbird CO2 Detector & Alarm – Detect Kegerator Leaks! – CO2 Levels, Humidity & Temp
INKBIRDPLUS Indoor CO2 Detector, Air Quality MonitorMore Info
- 🏕️🏕️【PREMIUM DETECTOR】 This multifunctional air quality monitor can accurately detect the current CO2 concentration, temperature, and humidity in the air. It can help you understand indoor air quality at a glance.
- ⏰⏰【CO2 CONCENTRATION STAGE & SOUND ALARM】 This CO2 detector is designed with 3 stages of CO2 concentration—normal stage (400-700 ppm), warning stage (700-1500 ppm), and dangerous stage (1500-5000 ppm). It will alarm you when the detected CO2 concentration is beyond the safe value you customized.
- 🛣️🛣️【CONVENIENT CALIBRATION】 To ensure the accuracy of measurement, this CO2 monitor supports the calibration function. Press three buttons at the same time in an open environment and let it stand for 200 seconds to calibrate this CO2 meter easily. This CO2 detector uses the NDIR CO2 sensor.
- 🔋🔋【LONG BATTERY STANDBY】 A 2400 mAh lithium battery is embedded inside the indoorCO2 monitor, supporting a long time of continuous use, before it adopts a large and distinct LED screen for ease for temperature or data viewing. display based on your need.
- 🚗🚗【WIDE APPLICATION】 A hanging hole is designed on the back of this portable CO2 detector so that you can hang it up to the wall for easy viewing. The indoor CO2 meter for grow tents is ideal for use in grow room, offices, kitchens, schools, kitchens, schools cellars, and cars.
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
This measures three things that make it perfect for keeping a close eye on your kegerator,,,
- CO2 levels – help spot CO2 leaks in your kegerator. See below
- Temperature – monitor your kegerator temperature
- Humidity – Help judge whether your Eva Dry (or similar) needs recharged for the purpose of handling excess kegerator and fermentation chamber wetness. See: Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
INKBIRDPLUS Indoor CO2 Detector, Air Quality Monitor, Tester for Carbon Dioxide, Temperature and Relative Humidity, Indoor CO2 Monitor with Alarm, for Grow Tents, Wine Cellars, Homes, Cars(PTH-9C) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Using a layer of defense to detect against kegerator CO2 leaks…
Placing a CO2 Monitor with alarm inside of your kegerator can serve as another line of defense to protect against co2 leaks and loss. CO2 should not be building up in your kegerator. A CO2 monitor with alarm can alert you of this condition.
This is not a replacement for checking for CO2 leaks using traditional methods, rather a another layer that could save you a trip to swap out a CO2 tank.