Inkbird 4 in 1 Digital pH Meter, .01 Resolution
INKBIRDPLUS pH Meter, Digital 4 in 1 PH EC TDS Temp MeterMore Info
- ⭐【4-in-1 Mode】With INKBIRDPLUS 4-in-1 pH tester, you can accurately measure pH, TDS(ppm), EC(μS/cm / mS/cm), and temp value, and know water quality clearly to ensure your family member's health.
- ⭐【High Accuracy】With the highly sensitive probe, you can get a full measurement range of 0-14pH, 0.01 pH resolution, and the pH meter uses a 3-point calibration method to calibrate the electrode to solutions of pH 4.00, pH 6.86, and pH 9.18. You can calibrate effortlessly to ensure the accuracy of your measurements.
- ⭐【Automatic Temperature Compensation】With the ATC function, the 4-in-1 pH meter solves the inaccurate measuring problem caused by the change of liquid temperature; Backlit LCD Design guarantees that you can read the measuring results in any condition, easily to get a reliable, stable reading.
- ⭐【Easy to Use】After calibration put the sensor into the solution you want to test, and get the data immediately, before another test, wash the probe carefully; Or you may get an inaccurate reading.
- ⭐【Wide Application】Ideal for household and laboratory testing applications, for drinking water, beer, and kombucha testing, and good for aquariums, ponds in a garden, bathtub, and swimming pool use, too.
- ⭐【Special Note】The digital pH meter includes 1.5V*4 (LR44) batteries, these are for one-time use and cannot be charged. It needs to be replaced when it is used up.
- pH Meter: You can use a pH meter to check the pH of your water, mash, [test Star San effectiveness] and finished beer.
- TDS Meter: TDS meters can are helpful for brewing if you’re using a RO filter or if you purchase RO (reverse osmosis) water for brewing. If you’re using an RO filter a TDS meter tells you how effective your filter is and can help you know if your filters need to be replaced. If you buy RO water, a TDS meter can let you know what you’re getting as some water processors add minerals back for flavor. A TDS meter will allow you to make sure you’re getting what you want.
- Thermometer: You can use a thermometer to… measure temperature. 🙂
INKBIRDPLUS pH Meter, Digital 4 in 1 PH EC TDS Temp Meter for Water Hydroponics, Waterproof and EC PPM Water Tester with Backlight for Laboratory, Nutrients Growing, Household Drinking, Pool, Aquarium – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link