Color Code Post O-Rings “Blue for Beer, Green for Gas” or Match QD Colors
Custom Color Keg Post O-Rings from Valuebrew:
A Valuebrew Exclusive! We commissioned the production of these custom color o-rings in the same food grade silicone we use for our other premium quality replacement o-rings. We picked the color and placed a massive order to be able to offer you these in bulk quantities at the same price as our other high quality post o-rings.
These can be used for either post. A suggestion we have is to color code your posts Blue for Beer and Green for Gas. This way you’ll immediately be able to tell which post is which. Plus your keg will look awesome!
These are sized to work with standard Ball Lock Cornelius style homebrew kegs. If you’re a Pin Lock keg user, they’ll also work. We recommend using your choice of colors (Blue or Green) on your Pin Lock keg liquid post and our Pin Lock Keg Post O-Rings on the gas post
- These are available in bulk quantities. Price varies based on quantity,
- Compare: Keg Fitting O-Rings at William’s Brewing – multiple color options at 49 cents per o-ring. No mention of material or food grade materials.
Keg Post O-Rings – Food Safe Silicone – in BLUE
Keg Post O-Rings – Food Safe Silicone – in GREEN
Food Safe Keg O-Rings in BULK at Valuebrew
Also Available in Gray and Black…
If you’ve read Homebrew Finds for long you’ve no doubt seen Valuebrew’s Blue and Green Custom Color O-Rings in food grade silicone. These are featured in our very popular keg rebuild step by step.
Valuebrew has just introduced Gray and Black o-rings. As the picture indicates these are designed to match standard gray and black keg QDs. These have become standard colors on ball lock, pin lock (usually the bottom portion of the QD) and even recently released Kegland QDs (center portion).
The gray and black are also made from food grade silicone and also available in bulk quantities.
Gray & Black Post O-Rings at Valuebrew!
Thanks to John for the feedback via Facebook! Connect with HBF on Facebook & More
About Food Safe Materials:
- For whatever reason, it’s difficult to find food safe keg o-rings. Maybe some of the o-rings that are available are food safe, but very few are actually labeled as such.
- The fact is we’re putting beer (food) in our kegs and we should be using food safe materials whenever we can. More Info: Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings
- Finally a food safe option! Valuebrew has a selection of silicone food grade o-rings. They also have replacement universal poppet o-rings and internal QD o-rings, also food grade.
Also: Kegerator Tips & Gear | Keg Repair Part #s | Recent Keg Finds
Our Top Draft Resources