Announcing: Spike FLOW Brewing Pump!
The Flow is the pump your brewery always wanted:
Higher Pressure & Flow-What’s more important? Moving your wort quickly or a powerful CIP? The Spike Flow is leading at both. No compromises here.
Air Relief Valve-Air in your lines creating headaches? The Flow features an ARV bleed system. Problem solved.
Clog Proof Impeller-With the built-in chopping tines on the impeller, you’ll never have to stop mid-Brew Day because of a clogged pump head.
Quietest on the Market-The Flow is for brewers who prefer listening to their brewing playlist or the game on TV rather than a loud pump.
- Best-in-class 9GPM (gallons/minute) flow rate
- Best-in-class 9.5 PSI of pressure
- Air Relief Valve (ARV) makes priming easy and convenient
- Built in 1/2″ drain barb
- 6-vane impeller design optimized for performance and durability
- 304 stainless steel precision machined casting with maximized inlet and outlet ports
- Integrated chopping tines to prevent clogging
- Black anodized motor shell and shot-blasted housing
- 3″ Tri-Clamp housing connection for easy disassembly, cleaning and reassembly
- Ultra-quiet, fan enclosed motor: 120v, 60 Hz
- 6 foot power cord
- 9″ length x 5″ width x 7″ height
- Continuous use rated
Great Fermentations says that quantities of Spike Flow Pumps are VERY Limited.
Check product page for current availability.
SPIKE FLOW BREWING PUMP WITH 1/2 IN. NPT FITTINGS
Also at Great Fermentations: Tapcooler Counter Pressure Bottle Filler! – Hands on Review
More: Recent Great Deals