Picnic Tap 2.1 – The Mother of All Taps – no beer line | no foam waste | no drips | no equalMore Info
- NO BEER LINE - connect Picnic Tap 2.1 disconnect directly to the post of your keg or growler.
- NO FOAM WASTE - does not foam excessively even at 15 psi service pressure.
- NO DRIPS - no need for drip tray. You can pour inside the fridge and your wife is not mad at you.
- COMPACT PROGRESSIVE FLOW REDUCER built-in. Exclusive patent pending feature.
- LOW THERMAL MASS - does not take a lot of cold beer to cool it down to stop foaming.
Picnic Tap 2.1 is available in multiple configurations. It’s designed to have low thermal mass, reduce drips and has a built in flow compensator so no beer line is needed.
Picnic Tap 2.1 – The Mother of All Taps – no beer line | no foam waste | no drips | no equal (Ball Lock) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Related: What Does a Flow Control Faucet Do?
Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper with Food Grade Silicone O-Rings: Allows you to connect multiple ball lock runs to clean multiple lines and taps at the same time. Works with both liquid and gas QDs. Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper – via Valuebrew – An easy add-on… food grade o-rings, featured in our Keg Rebuild Post