Swift SW380T 40X-2500X Magnification, Siedentopf Head, Research-Grade Trinocular Microscope Compound Lab with Wide-Field 10X/25X Eyepieces, Mechanical Stage, Ultra-Precise Focusing, Camera-CompatibleMore Info
- A super sleek,multi-purpose compound microscope for viewing tiny details of specimen slides; built for clinicians, high school and university science students, and enthusiastic hobbyists alike.
- Professional Siedentopf head is fully rotatable for shared use and equipped with interchangeable wide-field 10X and 25X glass eyepieces fixed at an ergonomic 30 degree tilt to reduce neck strain, easily adjustable for different interpupillary distances without losing focus
- 4 DIN Achromatic objectives mounted in a revolving turret offer 6 magnification levels: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X, 1000X, and 2500X
- Ultra-precise focusing system to make coarse and extremely fine adjustments
- Trinocular head accepts an additional eyepiece and microscope camera attachments (not included) in order to view, livestream, record, and capture magnified specimen images
Possible homebrew application: Use to count yeast and aid in the process of banking and propagating yeast for your homebrew and more.
Swift SW380T 40X-2500X Magnification, Siedentopf Head, Research-Grade Trinocular Microscope Compound Lab with Wide-Field 10X/25X Eyepieces, Mechanical Stage, Ultra-Precise Focusing, Camera-Compatible – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate