KegLand Nukatap Beverage Faucet | Patented Forward Sealing Design | Flow Control | Stainless Steel | Beer Tap | Interchangeable SpoutsMore Info
- Made from stainless steel
- Shuttle made from TPV
- O-rings made from EPDM
- Chrome finish
Flow control faucets feature a built in flow compensator that allows you to adjust the resistance your faucet is exerting. That means less tubing and potentially less foaming and wasted beer. The compensation feature also makes it easier to serve higher carbonation beers as you can set the faucet to provide resistance to offset the increased pressure needed to store and serve these beers at higher pressures. Instead of replacing your beer line with ever increasing lengths of tubing, you simply turn a knob to increase resistance.
- Related: What Does a Flow Control Faucet Do?
- Reviews: Nukatap Hands on Review & Hands on Review: NukaTap FLOW CONTROL Faucets
KegLand Nukatap Beverage Faucet | Patented Forward Sealing Design | Flow Control | Stainless Steel | Beer Tap | Interchangeable Spouts – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- Nukatap Stainless Flow Control Faucet – at William’s Brewing
- NukaTap Stainless Steel Beer Faucet (With Flow Control) D1584 – at MoreBeer
Our Top Draft Resources