Dual Scale RefractometerMore Info
- ❤DUAL SCALE:Rapidly and precisely display the Brix (0-32%) and Specific Gravity (1.000-1.130) at the same time, no need to switch unit for readings each time!
- ❤ACCURATE READINGS WITH ATC: Hand Held Brewing Refractometerr with Automatic Temperature Compensation(ATC), the brix refractometer will account for changes in ambient temperature and automatically compensate accordingly to Provides accurate and repeatable measurements on easy to read scale.
- ❤EASY TO USE: Just take a drop or 2 of your brew on the prism and hold the refractometer to the light, then look through the eyepiece to get the reading. No lookup table needed and no waste! More accurate to measure sugars in verities of melon, fruits or juice.
- ❤WIDE USE: Ideal for Home Brew, Wine making, Agricultural, Gardening & Educational Purposes.Best choice for homebrew, wine making, and other purposes.
- ❤PORTABLE DURABLE & WARRENTY : Made with non-staining, non-corrosive and non-reactive aluminum material, light-weighted and portable, safe and durable. If you have any issue with your brix refractometer,please do not hesitate to contact us - your satisfaction is paramount!
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Brix Refractometer with ATC, Hobein Digital Handheld Refractometer for Beer Wine Brewing, Dual Scale-Specific Gravity 1.000-1.130 and Brix 0-32% – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link