Pneumatic Manifold Air Distribution Block, G1/2 Supply Port, G1/4-Inch Output Port, Aluminum AlloyMore Info
- Air manifold for distributing pneumatic power to multiple locations from a single source.
- Two G1/2" inlet ports and two G1/4" outlet ports.
- High pressure resistance and strong sealing.
- Efficient and stable performance, easy to install and sustainable.
- It is suitable for air compressor or storage gas equipment branch outlet, or used as supporting parts of machine equipment, generally installed in the gas terminal branch interface or engineering wiring pipeline branch.
As of this posting, these are available in sizes ranging from 2 way/4 port to 10 way/12 port.
These have a port on both sides along with a number of ports down the body of the block. I think the end ports would generally be used for inlet and outlet.
This could be used as the basis for a DIY manifold build. Since these feature 1/4″ threads you could use compatible ball valves and plugs or use the right DuoTight fittings for your application.
You can get an extra outlet out of your build by using one of the ends as another keg trunk. So, the 2 way/4 port would have one inlet and for keg ports, you could use both the body ports as well as what would usually be used as outlet.
2 Way Pneumatic Manifold Air Distribution Block, G1/2 Supply Port, G1/4-Inch Output Port, Aluminum Alloy – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
New models show up regularly… shop around: Search Amazon for “pneumatic manifold block” to see what models are available.
- Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Duotight Push-In Fitting – 8 mm (5/16 in.) x 1/4 in. BSP DUO103
Our Top Draft Resources Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.