Stainless Bucket Fermenter w/ Heating – 65L/17.1G (110V) FE192 via MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
The Bucket Buddy is a great value if you’re looking for a stainless steel fermenter with built-in heating control. If you live in a cold climate, ale fermentations may be a seasonal affair, as cold ambient temperatures can easily drive down the temperature of your wort below your yeast’s optimal fermentation temp range. The Bucket Buddy offers a simple solution with an integrated heating element and digital temperature control. Program your fermentation temperature and if the temp drops below your set point the unit will gently heat your wort from the bottom up via the concealed element located in the base. For cooling, you can place the fermenter in a dedicated refrigerator or drill into the lid to install a Temp Twister Cooling Coil. A temperature controller probe can then be taped to the side of the fermenter to control your cooling source, or you can drill another spot in the lid for a thermowell.
Another advantage over carboys and plastic buckets is the domed base inside the fermenter which is great for yeast flocculation when fermentation is complete. The included racking arm will make it easy to transfer out every last drop of beer while leaving the yeast cake undisturbed. The entire racking arm and ball valve assembly is weldless, which means you can remove the assembly to clean and sanitize it between batches. You can even boil the assembly for added assurance that it’s been sterilized.
To help maintain a steady temperature and cut down on power consumption, the Bucket Buddy pairs well with either the BrewZilla Neoprene Jacket.
This unit comes standard with silicone tubing to transfer from the ball valve to your bottles or cans, as well as a stopper and airlock for the domed lid.
304 stainless steel construction
17.1 gallon total capacity
Digital temperature control
110V / 60W power
Stainless steel outlet valve with rotating racking arm
Temperature reads in °F or °C
With elements turned off, hold both +/- buttons to switch between °F or °C
KegLand Part Number: KL23061
- This is marked down $100 to $249.99
- Get Free Shipping: Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses
- Some add on items to help you maximize free shipping… PBW, Sale Items (shows most popular deals first), Kit of the Week, Hop Market (shows most popular deals first)
- Bucket Buddy Stainless Fermenter – 35L/9.25G FE190
- Stainless Bucket Fermenter w/ Heating – 35L/9.25G (110V) FE191
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.