Stainless steel ball lock carbonation cap with barb.More Info
- ◆With 5/16” Barb
- ◆Fit Most Soft Drink PET Bottles
- ◆Fits gas and liquid disconnects
- ◆Food grade stainless steel 304 and Food Grade Silicone
- ◆Make it easier and effective to carbonate your beverages
- PET Bottles as Growlers: These are generally intended to convert 1L and 2L bottles to growlers. Fill up a 1L or 2L PET bottle with your favorite homebrew. Put one of these on (purge the headspace by squeezing if you want to) and then pressurize for transport. This should help to reduce oxygen pickup and maintain carbonation levels.
- Fine tune or rapidly carbonate beer: You can also use this cap to rapidly carbonate beer. Same process as for transport, just set your regulator to the proper pressure and shake or agitate the PET bottle to help introduce CO2. Or hook it up to CO2 and let it sit in you kegerator.
- Draft Line Cleaning Projects: I have developed three draft line cleaning projects using similar SS Caps – Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump | Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner Draft Line Cleaning Pump Conversion | Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
Check out my Hands on Review of this great carb cap.
9/21 1 PM Central: This is selling for just $9.09. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
Stainless Carbonation Cap Homebrew Soft Drink PET Bottle Filling Stainless Steel Carbonation/Line Cleaning – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Our Line Cleaning Builds:
- Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner Draft Line Cleaning Pump Conversion
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper with Food Grade Silicone O-Rings: Allows you to connect multiple ball lock runs to clean multiple lines and taps at the same time. Works with both liquid and gas QDs. Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper – via Valuebrew – An easy add-on… food grade o-rings, featured in our Keg Rebuild Post
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.