Lyqily 740GPH Submersible Water Pump – Draft Line Cleaning, Potential Mark II Replacement & More
Lyqily 740GPH Submersible Water Pump Ultra Quiet 55WMore Info
- Energy-saving low power, keep reliability and low noise operation, giving you quiet environment.
- No need any tools to detach it, easy to separate, easy to clean.
- This submersible pump is great for aquarium, fountains, spout and hydroponic systems.
- Designed with a adjusting knob, allowing to adjust the water flow rate.
- Rubber suction cups can be a good fit in the glass surface, to help keep it stability.
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
- I use a similar pump (different manufacturer, features and specifications) for a recirculating draft line cleaning setup. Note that fittings sizes are different on this pump vs the one I use in that build. Adjust accordingly
- As part of a recirculating wort chiller setup (on the chilled water side).
- I feature this specific offering in the post Sourcing a Replacement Pump for Mark’s Keg and Carboy Washer!
Photo via Sourcing a Replacement Pump for Mark’s Keg and Carboy Washer
Lyqily 740GPH Water Pump Ultra Quiet 55W Submersible Fountain Aquarium Fish Pond Hydroponic Pump with 8.5ft High Lift, 5.9ft Two-pin Plug Power Cord, 3 Nozzles(0.51″/0.63″/0.75″) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Related: Our Line Cleaning Builds:
- Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner Draft Line Cleaning Pump Conversion
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper with Food Grade Silicone O-Rings: Allows you to connect multiple ball lock runs to clean multiple lines and taps at the same time. Works with both liquid and gas QDs. Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper – via Valuebrew – An easy add-on… food grade o-rings, featured in our Keg Rebuild Post