Dual Scale RefractometerMore Info
- It is specially designed for testing the sugar content and specific gravity of liquids.
- Ideal for home brewing, wine making, agricultural, horticultural and educational uses.
- 0-32% Brix and 1.000-1.120 specific gravity.
- Automatic temperature compensation makes it easier to obtain results quickly.
- Durable and easy to use and carry
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Brix Refractometer with ATC, Dual Scale – Specific Gravity & Brix, Hydrometer in Wine Making and Beer Brewing, Homebrew Kit – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link