About DuoTight: Kegland’s DuoTight Fittings are designed to work with EVABarrier Double Wall Tubing. They offer quick, reliable connections, easy implementation, a variety of fitting options and feature amazing versatility. They’re also, generally speaking, very well priced. DuoTights are push to connect fittings and require no tubing clamps. Check out my extensive Hands on Review
Locking Clips to Secure Connections: Valuebrew has carried DuoTight Compatible Locking Clips for quite some time. These snap into the collar of DuoTight Fittings and help lock fittings in place. This makes the connection more secure and reduces the chances of leakage. I have recommended these for quite a while now…
DuoTight Compatible Locking Clips – via Valuebrew
Kegland (via MoreBeer) has joined the party with an official offering. They look almost identical to Valuebrew’s.
From the description… “Duotight fittings in their closed position, making it impossible for any hose to escape”
On a per clip basis these are quite a bit more expensive than Valuebrew’s
I Recommend These for DuoTight Fittings!
My DuoTight Review!
Related DuoTight Reviews on How-To’s!
DuoTight Reviews, Resource Posts & How-To’s!
DuoTights are so amazing – at least in my book 🙂 – that I have several reviews and related top posts
- Using a Keg as a CO2 Source for Portable Serving!
- Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
- Using DuoTight Compatible Locking Clips To Fix Leaks
- Five Benefits of Using Corny Kegs As Fermenters
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Rigid Joiners
- Hands on Review: Kegland Ball Lock Cleaning Kit
- Hands on Review: Kegland Digital Gauges!
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Spunding Valve!
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Ball Lock QDs!
- Hands on Review: Kegland Inline Secondary Regulator!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.