6.5 Gallon Fermenter
6.5 Gallon FermenterMore Info
- SAFE FOR FERMENTATION: FastRack 6.5 gallon beer fermenter made from food grade HDPE with a 6.5 Gallon Capacity 100% BPA free, safe for beer fermentation. Comes complete with drilled lid grommet for an airlock. Very popular with brewers to be used as a bottling bucket as well. FastTrack fermenting buckets are very easy to clean and sanitize.
- HEAVY DUTY PLASTIC: This heavy-duty plastic fermenting bucket is our standard fermenting bucket that comes in most of our kits. This is a low cost, quality food grade beer fermenter for your beer, wine, mead, cider, or any other fermented beverage. Especially for beers with high krausen because these fermentation buckets offer lots of room for krausen during primary fermentation.
- Brand Name: Midwest Brewing and Winemaking Supplies
- LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY TO HANDLE: Lightweight and easy to carry, the FastRack Plastic fermenting bucket is much easier to get rid of sediment from the bottom. With our simple cover, just open the lid to pull your hydrometer samples or add dry hops and flavorings into the primary fermenting bucket. No need to struggle with the narrow neck of a glass carboy.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: At FastRack we pride ourselves on creating products that can be trusted by our customers. Buyer satisfaction is our top priority, maybe, sometimes accidents happen during shipping. If anything is cracked or broken, please let us know and we’ll do our best to make sure you are 100% satisfied with our product and service.
6.5 Gallon plastic fermenter with lid – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link