Partsam 440 lbs Lift Electric Hoist Crane Remote Control Power System, Zinc-Plated Steel Wire Overhead Crane Garage Ceiling Pulley Winch w/Straps (w/Emergency Stop Switch)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Tips : How To USE: As image 4 shows, it firstly needs a mental bar or solid wooden bar that affords enough weights to hang the hoist up ceiling indoor or hanging outdoor.
- Lifting Weight: 220lb.(Single-line), 440lb.(Double-line) ; Lifting Height: 38ft(Single-line), 19ft(Double-line) ; Lifting Speed: 33ft/min(Single-line), 16ft/min(Double-line);
- Handle remote cord is 4.9FT ; Electric chord 5.2 FT ; Diameter of wire rope: 0.12inch ; Tensile strength of wire rope ≧ 1870N/mm2
- Rated Volt: 110/120V ~ 60Hz ; Rated Current: 4.1A ; Input Power: 460W ; Horsepower: 0.616 hp
- VERSATILE USE: Partsam electric hoist winch can be used to lift regular or irregular shape things as stones, trees, mower, engine, truck top cover ect. vertically or horizontally in garage, ceilings, loft, barn, attic anywhere and anytime you can imagine, and is a “must” in Christmas for lifting all kinds of heavy things. Lift Slings are included to make your job easier.【PARTSam Electric Hoist Runs with Emergency Stop Switch, the Red Button Works for that】
Possible homebrew application: Use to help you lift your BIAB bag on brew day.
Partsam 440 lbs Lift Electric Hoist Crane Remote Control Power System, Zinc-Plated Steel Wire Overhead Crane Garage Ceiling Pulley Winch w/Straps (w/Emergency Stop Switch) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet – easy water and temp calculations
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Bag! Search Amazon for “BIAB Bag”
- Brew In a Bag: Brew fantastic craft beers at home using the All Grain brew in a bag method
- Small Batch, All Grain Stove Top Brewing Using BIAB
- Should You Buy a Homebrew Grain Mill?
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- BIAB: Brew in a Bag – Easy All Grain Homebrew! – Gear, Resources & Reviews
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.