Winters PEM Series Steel All Purpose Pressure Gauge + Spunding Valve Resource Post
Winters PEM Series Steel Dual Scale Economical All Purpose Pressure GaugeMore Info
- DRY PRESSURE GAUGE: Make sure your machine is functioning at peak performance! This pressure gauge is made of brass wetted parts for measuring non-corrosive liquid & gas pressure. Great for HVAC, pneumatic, hydraulic systems, air compressors & more.
- DUAL SCALE GAUGE: This pressure gauge features a dual-scale gauge 0-15 psi/kPa and can be installed anywhere in the circuit to easily measure pressure at any point. With an acrylic lens for maximum clarity, providing accurate, clear readings at all times
- STURDY & IP52 CERTIFIED: This circular dial is enclosed in a steel case for environmental protection and is IP52 certified for protection against dust or liquids. This pressure gauge is built to last, so you can count on it when the pressure mounts.
- ACCURATE RESULT: Its display accuracy is + or - 3/2/3% over the entire range of the gauge (ASME B40.100 Grade B) & has a 1/4-inch NPT male connection in the lower mount. Perfect fit with no leaks and is easy to read.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Variation: PEM Economy Pressure Gauge. Dial Size: 2" (50mm.) Dimension: 3 x 2 x 1.2 inches. Accuracy: +/- 3-2-3%. Material: Bronze and Brass. Case: Steel painted Black. For non-clogging and non-corroding media.
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
I use a similar sort of gauge gauge (different specs, manufacturer and model) in my Spunding Valve Build. A Spunding Valve allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and more.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “spunding” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
Winters PEM Series Steel Dual Scale Economical All Purpose Pressure Gauge with Brass Internals, 0-30 psi/kpa, 2″ Dial Display, +/-3-2-3% Accuracy, 1/4″ NPT Bottom Mount – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link