Save on Color Coded Keg Post O-Rings!
If you’ve read Homebrew Finds for long you’ve no doubt seen Valuebrew’s Blue and Green Custom Color O-Rings in food grade silicone. These are featured in our very popular keg rebuild step by step.
Valuebrew has introduced Gray and Black o-rings. As the picture indicates these are designed to match standard gray and black keg QDs. These have become standard colors on ball lock, pin lock (usually the bottom portion of the QD) and even recently released Kegland QDs (center portion).
The gray and black are also made from food grade silicone and also available in bulk quantities.
Valuebrew has generally struggled to keep things in stock, however, I have no specification indication that availability will be an issue on these.
Custom Color O-rings at Valuebrew!
Save (with a qualifying order) via their Fourth of July Sale…
Valuebrew offers a lineup of food grade keg replacement o-rings in bulk quantities. Most offerings are silicone with one Buna-N option. Everything they carry is food grade, more info below. They have some unique offerings like bulk pin lock size post o-rings, replacement universal poppet o-rings, bulk internal QD o-rings and color coded Blue and Green post o-rings
Some of these offerings are featured in our Keg Rebuild How-To
Valuebrew is discounting bulk food grade o-rings, DuoTight Compatible Gear, Universal Poppets and ball lock jumpers by an EXTRA 15% when you spend $30 or more. This stacks on top of existing discounts. Use coupon code indday
- Complete Lineup; Food Safe Keg O-Rings
- Includes custom color o-rings Blue and Green and Gray and Black
- DuoTight Compatible Gear
- Universal Poppets – on pre-order
- ball lock jumpers – review
Remember coupon code indday with an order of $30 or more
Check sale or product page for current availability & pricing
Thanks to John for the feedback via Facebook! Connect with HBF on Facebook & More
About Food Safe Materials:
- For whatever reason, it’s difficult to find food safe keg o-rings. Maybe some of the o-rings that are available are food safe, but very few are actually labeled as such.
- The fact is we’re putting beer (food) in our kegs and we should be using food safe materials whenever we can. More Info: Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings
- Finally a food safe option! Valuebrew has a selection of silicone food grade o-rings. They also have replacement universal poppet o-rings and internal QD o-rings, also food grade.
Also: Kegerator Tips & Gear | Keg Repair Part #s | Recent Keg Finds
Our Top Draft Resources Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.