Dual Scale Refractometer with ATC, Brix 0-32%, Gravity 1.000-1.120
Dual Scale RefractometerMore Info
- DUAL SCALE: 0-32% (±0.2%) Brix and 1.000 - 1.130 Specific Gravity for measuring non-fermented wort. Brix and tasty beer all under your control with this beer refractometer, in your homebrew
- EASY TO USE: Beer wort refractometer with simple structure but high-definition prism, precise scale, adjustable clear vision. Just put 2-3 drops of sample solution on prism, towards to light source and you can get the accurate quickly
- ATC REFRACTOMETER: Beer Brewing refractometer can automatically compensate ambient temperature changes, eliminate changes temps cause deviation, allow you obtain the accurate reading and take control of beer brewing process
- DURABLE & PORTALE: These beer hydrometers are made of aluminum and ABS rubber, anti-rust, non-staining and resistant to abrasion, sturdy for long time performance. Comes with plastic storage box, portable and lightweight, easy to carry with
- WHAT YOU GET: 1 x SG wort refractometer, 1 x mini screwdriver, 1 x 3ml pipette, 1 x Plastic Box, 1 x random color Cleaning cloth, 1 x user manual. Quality guaranty - any quality problems offer free replacement within 30 days
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Brix Refractometer for Homebrew Beer Wort Refractometer Dual Scale Specific Gravity 1.000-1.120 and Brix 0-32% Hydrometer for Wine Making and Beer Brewing to Replace Homebrew Hydrometer – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate