Paksh Novelty 1-Gallon Glass Jar Wide Mouth with Airtight Plastic Lid – USDA Approved BPA-Free Dishwasher Safe Mason Jar for Fermenting, Kombucha, Kefir, Storing and Canning Uses, Clear (4 Pack)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Ferment Foods: This mason jar is the perfect vessel for making large quantities of all kinds of fermented food and drinks such as kombucha, kefir, sauerkraut, kimchi, and much more. The fermentation jar’s sizable body and wide mouth make it easy to pickle huge portions of foods.
- Can Large Quantities: Perfect for preserving and canning enthusiasts; this large canning jar is shaped and sized for canning homemade pickles, canned peaches, pickled carrots, jams, jellies, preserves, tomato sauces, broths and a variety more.
- Storage: An airtight seal lid keeps food fresher for longer in our glass gallon dry food storage jars. Store dry foods such as rice, flour, oatmeal, pasta, and candies or store wet foods such as salsas, pizza sauces, etc in the pantry, fridge, or kitchen cupboards.
- Wide Mouth: With a diameter of 4”, our wide mouth jars allow you to easily fill them with larger fruits and vegetables like zucchini, cucumbers, peppers, and more. The wide mouth also makes it convenient to reach in the gallon jar to clean it out thoroughly.
- Quality: Each 1 gallon Glass jar is made in the USA of high quality, thick-grade soda lime glass that has been certified by the USDA as food safe; the lid is made of BPA Free Plastic ensuring no chemicals ever leach into food or beverages. Dishwasher safe. Dimensions: 6” x 6” x 10”
Potential Homebrew Related Uses: Small batch fermenter, large yeast starters, making kombucha, ingredient storage.
Paksh Novelty 1-Gallon Glass Jar Wide Mouth with Airtight Plastic Lid – USDA Approved BPA-Free Dishwasher Safe Mason Jar for Fermenting, Kombucha, Kefir, Storing and Canning Uses, Clear (4 Pack) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link