9/32″-18 Thread Cornelius Type Keg PostsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- UNIVERSAL STANDARD SIZE & HEALTHY MATERIAL: Standard size (19/32-18) keg posts for replacement of worn-out posts on ball lock kegs that no longer seal properly. Made of 304 stainless steel for long last durability, better material for a healthy life. Perfect replacement parts for used kegs (ball lock).
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION & NO LEAKS: Solid stainless steel metal post, exquisite workmanship for durable long-time use. Threaded detachable design for easy cleaning. Ball-lock post with quality o-rings to prevent leakage on both gas and liquid posts. Please use some keg o-ring lube for longer service.
- WHOLE SET WITH REPLACEMENT O-RINGS: 1 x gas post, 1 x liquid post in the package, right to use beer keg parts. Replace old keg posts with the new set immediately after opening the package. Comes with one more set of replacement o-rings(should replace the o-rings regularly), a long-lasting item. Enjoy your craft beer dispensing with no leaks.
- EASY IDENTIFY GAS OR BEER POST: There is a few small cut around the bottom of the gas ball lock keg post, the liquid ball lock keg post has no marks. Please confirm they are all in the right place before connecting with other fittings.
- MOST USED ON HOME BREW KEGS & 1 YEAR WARRANTY: These ball lock keg posts work great for Cornelius kegs, for Corny kegs with ball lock fittings, and for Ball Lock Beer Growlers. 1-year warranty for this product.
- Replace damaged posts on your compatible ball lock keg or convert compatible pin lock kegs to ball lock. How to Find Your Keg Model
- This set appears to include Universal Poppets – check out our Tips on Installing and Adjusting Universal Poppets
Hgkeke Keg Post for Cornelius Ball Lock Keg Stainless Steel Keg Post Set for Corny Keg Post with Poppet Spring on Keg Post 19/32-18 Female Thread Gas Post Keg Liquid Post Strong Replacement O-Rings – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Rebuild Your Kegs!
Our Top Draft Resources