Sheet Pan Being Used to Help on Bottling DayMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- NOTE: This is a full size sheet pan of dimension : 18”x26”
- Versatile and durable: Made with 18-gauge heavy duty 3003 aluminum
- Closed bead reinforced by rust-proof rod
- Country of origin: United States
Why is this on Homebrew Finds?
- How about tray that has a 54 bottle (or so) capacity to making bottling day easier?
- The pictured tray is actually a full size sheet pan that’s about 18″ x 26″. As you can see it easily hold 54 bottles. Those are Anchor Steam bottles which are a little wider than standard beer bottles. You can probably get a few more long neck style bottles on a full size sheet pan. This is large enough to hold enough bottles for a full 5 gallon batch. If you leave 1/2 gallon of trub behind, you would use right around 48 (12) ounce bottles. These are estimates.
- This tray catches those in-between bottle drips, helps keep your bottling area clean and generally speeds up bottling and cleanup.’
- +BBQ…. When you’re done you have one tray to rinse off. This also pulls double duty for me come time to BBQ. I use this tray for preparing and transporting ribs. Do you BBQ? If so, check out my BBQ site… BBQ Finds
Winware by Winco – ALXP-1826 Winware by Winco Winware Sheet Pan, 18 Inch x 26 Inch, Aluminum – this is the pan that’s pictured above – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also Search Amazon for “full size sheet pan”. If you’re looking for something similar to mine, look for 18″ x 26″