2 Pack 250 Micron Fine Mesh Bag BIAB BagsMore Info
- Wise Choice: The straining bag is an easy and economical choice for home brewers to start all-grain brewing according to the Brew in a Bag-method. This will eliminates the need for a mash tun, later tun, or hot liquor pot, thus saving your time, space and money.
- BPA Free: These brew bags are made of durable nylon mesh and can be washed and reused for multiple times. 250 micron tightly woven and rugged stitching not only make the BIAB durable but also ensure no grains slip into the wort when use.
- Extra Large Size: 2 extra large brew in a bag size in (26" wide and 22" height), ensure you can brew even the largest of recipes without spilling any grain. Will fit kettles up to 17" in diameter and will hold up to 20lbs of grain, thus makes the bag versatile enough for any application, from jams to cold brew to cider and fruit wine making, this bag can do it all!
- Ideal Design: The tear-resistant drawstring with adjustable lock closure ensures a complete fasten before removal and fits for different type of kettles up to 17" in diameter. Nylon material which is very easy to clean, makes the rest of your brew day convenient and relaxed.
- What You Receive: 2 x nylon strainer bags (26"x22"), our hassle free customer service. If you have any concern with our wine brew bag, please feel free to contact us. Our friendly customer service will do our effort to solving your problem ASAP.
Note from HBF: The pictured kettle is not included.
Bellamei Brew Bags Extra Large Reusable 2 Pack 250 Micron Fine Mesh Bag for Fruit Cider Apple Grape Wine Press Drawstring Straining Brew in a Bag (2 pack-22″×26″) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet – easy water and temp calculations
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Bag! Search Amazon for “BIAB Bag”
- Brew In a Bag: Brew fantastic craft beers at home using the All Grain brew in a bag method
- Small Batch, All Grain Stove Top Brewing Using BIAB
- Should You Buy a Homebrew Grain Mill?
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- BIAB: Brew in a Bag – Easy All Grain Homebrew! – Gear, Resources & Reviews