Inline Beer FilterMore Info
- Improves the taste and clarity of your beer by filtering trub, krausen, hops, and proteins.
- Saves time and beer, pays for itself in a few batches, get more beer out of each batch, easier and quicker than cold crashing or additives.
- Made of high quality material, rugged and durable for repeated use, the maximum operating temperature is 150.
- Easy to use and clean, gravity fed using your racking siphon, no need to pressurize or pump, fewer parts to clean, fits 3/8in inner diameter siphon tubing (standard size).
- Perfect for large batches and dry hopped beers. Include 2 hose barbs, 1/2in(12mm) hose barb
5/8 1 PM Central: This is on sale for $16.77. Apply the 8% off coupon, available on the product page and the price drops to $15.43 at checkout. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
Brewing Beer Filter, Beer Inline Filter Strainer for Home Brewing 150 100 Mesh Water and Beer Filtering for Large Batches Dry Hopped Beers – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- Bouncer Inline Beer Filter – Hands on Review
- BouncerMD inline beer filter (Mac Daddy) – Hands on Review
- More Tri-Clover/Tri-Clamp: Brewers Hardware has a gigantic selection of Tri-Clover Compatible Fittings including some really unique offerings | Tri-Clamp Fittings at Proflow Dynamics