Grainfather G30 Connect 220vMore Info
- Use the Connect Control Box in conjunction with the Connect App and Grainfather Brewing Community for the ultimate brewing experience. Create your recipes on the Grainfather Brewing Community and then sync these recipes with the Connect app. The control box has Bluetooth connection to your mobile device so it can be controlled remotely. This allows you to multitask or simply relax while brewing and then be alerted when to return to your next step.
- Grainfather Grain Kit recipes provided in the app Ability to import recipes (Beer XML files) - NOTE: iOS9 and higher Set your own boil temperature (for different altitudes) Change between celsius and fahrenheit easily Grainfather calculators provided in app Create recipes on the Grainfather Brewing Community and then sync these with the Connect App to brew
- A 6 Watt, 1,800 RPM magnetic powered pump has been fitted to recirculate the wort through the grain bed for maximum brewing efficiencies. This is also used during the cooling stage to pump hot wort through the wort chiller. The pump also makes the cleaning process quick and easy by pumping the cleaning detergent through all the pipe work.
- A stainless steel expandable grain basket allows you to brew with anything from 9.9 lb - 20 lb of grain. The fitted perforated plates and telescopic pipework allow you to easily adjust the size of the grain basket to suit the size of grain bill.
- This chiller has two connection points. One side is connected to the Grainfather, while the other is connected to the cold water tap. The hot wort is then pumped through a copper inner coil while the cold water is pumped through the outer pipework in the opposite direction. This provides the instant exchange of cooling and heating, and the cooled wort can then be pumped directly into your clean fermenter where the yeast is then added. 23L of wort can be cooled in as little as 20 minutes.
bevie Grainfather G30 Connect 220v – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link