Digital Beer Refractometer (Brix, Wort D20/20)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
This digital beer refractometer is particularly suitable for the measurement of the
specific gravity (sg) in beer, the quantity of brix and wort in beer. Brewers love using
refractometers for their ability to give quick, accurate readings with a small
sample. Readings are displayed in degrees Brix, which can easily be converted to specific gravity.
Automatic temperature compensation
Easy setup and storage
2 scale (Brix, Wort D20/20)
1 AAA battery
1 cleaning cloth
- This is selling for $159.99. That’s a sold price all by itself for a digital refractometer.
- Save 20%: Austin Homebrew Supply is discounting any single item by 20%.
- Some restrictions apply, order must use coupon code funsingles must be applied to cart at checkout.
- This makes it $127.99
- Stacks With Free Shipping: Austin Homebrew is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more to addresses in the contiguous US.
- More Stacking Deals: Promo Eligible Items
Digital Beer Refractometer (Brix, Wort D20/20) – remember coupon code funsingles
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. tag:ahssingle