VIVOSUN 1150GPH Submersible PumpMore Info
- Product Details: 6.8” x 5.3” x 6.8”; The 5ft. long power cord offers convenient installation wherever you need; Max. flow rate: 1150 GPH (4500 L/H); Max. lift height: up to 11 Feet; Watt: 100W; Voltage: 110-120V/60Hz
- Bottom Inlet: The super suction at the bottom can pump water as low as 0.5mm, making water pumping more thorough; The 360⁰ omnidirectional filtering cleans out excrement and crud while keeping water circulating all around
- Anti-Drying Design: When the temperature reaches to 185 ℉(85℃), the built-in thermal protector chip will stop the pump from draining and pumping water; Pure copper wiring delivers more stable power for a longer service life and more energy savings
- Ultra-Quiet & Durable: Only making 28db sound, this pump is super quiet, so there is no trouble of getting disturbed while the pump is working; The pump’s ceramic shaft core uses a high-strength wear-resistant rotor that is both acid resistant and corrosion resistant
- Wild Application: Equipped with detachable water outlet, suitable for various sizes of water pipes, this submersible pump can be applied to many different occasions, such as fish tank, pond, aquarium, hydroponic systems and etc
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “beer” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
I use a similar pump (different manufacturer, features and specifications) for a recirculating draft line cleaning setup. Note that fittings sizes are different on this pump vs the one I use in that build. Adjust accordingly Another possible homebrewing application would be to set this up for use a part of a recirculating wort chiller setup.
VIVOSUN 1150GPH Submersible Pump (4500L/H, 100W), Ultra Quiet Water Pump with 11ft High Lift, Fountain Pump with 5ft Power Cord, 4 Nozzles for Fish Tank, Pond, Aquarium, Statuary, Hydroponics – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Our Line Cleaning Builds:
- Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner Draft Line Cleaning Pump Conversion
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper with Food Grade Silicone O-Rings: Allows you to connect multiple ball lock runs to clean multiple lines and taps at the same time. Works with both liquid and gas QDs. Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper – via Valuebrew – An easy add-on… food grade o-rings, featured in our Keg Rebuild Post