Replacement Corny Keg LidMore Info
- standard sized lids replace the old keg lid No more leaks
- also can fit pin lock keg
- Easy to Install & Use: Large handle makes installation easier; labor-saving design of safety relief valve, no need to keep lifting when deflated, just lift once and rotate 90° to continuously deflate.
- Brand new lid and O Ring, fit well in corny keg. Good value and shipped quickly.
- After-sales Satisfaction: one-year warranty, lifetime maintenance (not including O-rings)
One difference between Pin Lock and Ball Lock kegs is the type of lids that come with each. Ball Locks, generally, have a manual PRV valve, while Pin Locks do not. Ball Lock style lids are, in my opinion, superior because the manual PRV allows you to easily vent your keg as needed. The good news is that, for standard kegs, the lids are the same size and can be interchanged. That means you can use a Ball Lock style lid in a Pin Lock Keg. See: What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
304 stainless steel Cornelius Keg Lid New Replacement Corny Keg (Soda Keg) Lid with New O-ring for Cornelius or Firestone Kegs for homebrew beer – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link