Replacement Keg Corny Keg Lid – works with Ball Lock & Pin Lock
Replacement Corny Keg LidMore Info
- Sealed Perfect: With New O-ring & 304 SS Pressure Relief Valve, can hold pressure without leaks.
- Easy to Install & Use: Large handle makes installation easier; labor-saving design of safety relief valve, no need to keep lifting when deflated, just lift once and rotate 90° to continuously deflate.
- Quality Guarantee: All keg lids are tested before delivery to ensure performance and reliability.
- After-sales Satisfaction: one-year warranty, lifetime maintenance (not including O-rings)
- More Sturdy: Made of 304 stainless steel
One difference between Pin Lock and Ball Lock kegs is the type of lids that come with each. Ball Locks, generally, have a manual PRV valve, while Pin Locks do not. Ball Lock style lids are, in my opinion, superior because the manual PRV allows you to easily vent your keg as needed. The good news is that, for standard kegs, the lids are the same size and can be interchanged. That means you can use a Ball Lock style lid in a Pin Lock Keg. See: What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
304 stainless steel Cornelius Keg Lid New Replacement Corny Keg (Soda Keg) Lid with New O-ring for Cornelius or Firestone Kegs for homebrew beer – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link