10′ of 1/2″ ID x 3/4″ OD High Temp Silicone Tubing
1/2″ ID Silicone Tubing, JUNZHIDA Food Grade Silicon Tubing 1/2″ ID x 3/4″ OD 10 Feet High Temp Pure Silicone Hose Tube for Home Brewing WinemakingMore Info
- Silicone tube size: 1/2" ID x 3/4" OD; thickness: 3mm; length: 3meters(10 ft). Come with 2 hose clamps.
- Silicone hose is made of 3A sanitary standards silicone rubber which is FOOD GRADE, high quality, flexible and resistant to high temperatures.
- Insulates extreme heat and cold, works from -100°F to +500°F; It can work under mashing, boil temps, boiling wort, hot water, etc. UV resistant, gases and moisture resistant.
- Silicone rubber tubing is great for homebrew and beer line, kegerator, wine making, milk and food handling and processing, pumps,siphoning, draining, aquaponics and water/oil change.
- After-sale service: if you have any questions with the product, please feel free to contact us. We provide refund guarantee or replacement.
Safety Note: Always use caution when handling hot items or ingredients and always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
1/2″ ID Silicon Tubing, JUNZHIDA Food Grade Silicon Tubing 1/2″ ID x 3/4″ OD 10 Feet High Temp Pure Silicone Hose Tube for Home Brewing Winemaking – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also Consider These Offerings:
- Silicone Tubing 1/2″ ID X 3/4″ OD from Brewers Hardware
- Homebrew Silicone Tubing from ProFlow Dynamics
“Not food grade, a great value for your industrial use, chemical, and agricultural supplies.”
Hey Mark, Thanks for pointing that out. I missed it. A little bit of conflicting info, specifically mentioning food application, but better safe than sorry. Updating the post now. Cheers! Chris EDIT: Fixed, there was an option specifically labeled food grade for a buck more.