Chugger Pump SS-Inline X-Dry via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Stainless Steel Head Chugger Pump X-Dry
Brand New Updated Model Featuring RUN DRY PROTECTION! This new model Chugger Pump includes FDA approved Run Dry Carbon Bearing Material. The same great Chugger Pump made even better!
Model : Chugger SS Inline X-Dry
Inlet 1/2″ MPT Outlet 1/2″MPT
Stainless Steel (Front Housing), 316 Stainless Steel (Rear Housing), Teflon (Thrust Washer), CLEAR Silicone (O-Ring), Polysulfone (FDA) (Impeller)
Max Flow 7 GPM 22.7 LPM
Max Head 18.6 FT 4.1 M
Power .04 HP .029 KW
Electrical 115V 50/60HZ
Can handle liquids of 250F
Materials are FDA Food Compliant
Components are UL Recognized
I use my homebrew pump for vorlaufing/recirculating, transferring from my mash tun to brew kettle, chilling with a recirculating wort chiller and transferring to my fermenter. You could also use a brewing pump to recirculate ice water for your wort chiller. Pumps are a necessity if you want to use a plate chiller. You really need one to properly clean and sanitize your plate chiller.
- As of this posting, this is on sale for $159.99.
- Save ANOTHER 12% Adventures in Homebrewing is taking 12% off most things when you use coupon code MARCH
- That makes this pump just $140.79.
- Compare at MoreBeer – currently $179.99
- Stacks With Free Shipping! Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions. Add-Ons To Consider: PBW | 20% Off Seasonal All Grain Kits | 20% Off Seasonal Extract Kits | Sale Items
Chugger Pump SS-Inline X-Dry – $140.79 w/coupon code MARCH
Check out our review! Hands on Review: Chugger Pumps X-Dry Series Homebrew Pump
More: Recent AIH Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:aihxdry tag:aihperoff