Sous Vide WeightsMore Info
- Keep Bags Submerged For Efficient Cooking - Use our pack of 4 light weight magnets to fully submerge your bags and keep them in place. This helps ensure you don't undercook meat, vegetables, or anything else. Achieve this by pinning your bag to the container wall with a pair of magnets.
- Discover A French Secret - Ever wonder how French restaurants have perfected sous vide? Magnets! They allow you to easily change the cooking position of your bags. Simply slide the outside magnet up and down. Repositioning your food bags multiple times will lead to some delicious results!
- The Best Sous Vide Bag Immersion Solution - Stop using weights for sous vide! They tend to roll off whatever you put them on and sometimes leave a weird taste on your food. A sous vide cooking rack can be flimsy and takes forever to set correctly. In contrast, our magnets are super easy to use and hold perfectly.
- Universal Solution for Containers - Our magnets are compatible with containers made of glass, stainless steel, polycarbonate, aluminium, and more. The magnets are compatible with any sous vide circulator, including Anova, Joule, Accu Slim, Breville, and Ink Bird
- Food Safe Material - Our lightly weighted magnets coated with food-grade silicone and can withstand temperatures up to 413 °F. Since they won't touch your food, you don't have to clean them every time
Food use appropriate weights are confusingly difficult to find. I’ve reached out to multiple stainless ball bearing manufacturers and had no success in finding one that offers food grade products.
The pictured Sous Vide magnets are generally intended for use in sous vide cooking. However, they look like they would work well to weigh down hop sacks. You’d need magnets on the inside and outside of any compatible container.