440 lb capacity plant caddyMore Info
- 💡【SIZE ADJUSTABLE】The planter stand can be adjusted by a pullable buckle from 15-7/8 inches to 21-1/4 inches, rather than troublesome screw fixing, and the minimum diameter of the round hole is 7 inches, suitable for most types of flowerpots.
- 💡【Safty & Durable】This planter cart is made of high-quality ABS panel, stainless steel pipe, and dual-locking twin-wheels, moving smooth and labor-saving.Grid nonskid pattern increases the friction between plant pots and caddy, which can maintain good stability under extreme conditions.
- 💡【HEAVY DUTY】Maximum load-bearing capacity of this plant caddy is up to 440 pounds, much higher than ordinary plastic planter bases, our plant caddy is strong enough to hold large and heavy planters or flower pot, or even some other heavy machines. Suitable both indoor and outdoor for moving umbrella base stand, garden pots, heavy plants, large potted trees, large vases, big Christmas tree, or heavy trash cans
- 💡【EASY TO ASSAMBLE】Assembly is very easy and requires only 4 simple steps. There will be an instruction in the package, follow the instructions, a person just need about 10 minutes to complete the assembly. The package comes with a free screwdriver
- 💡【Warranty & Guarantee】If you are not satisfied, we'll give you a 100% refund within 30 days of purchase. 1-years warranty, quality problems, only change, no maintenance
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Potential brewing applications: Use to assist with moving compatible carboys, kegs and other heavier items around on brew day and beyond.
W B D WEIBIDA Plant Caddy with Wheels Heavy Duty 440lbs Capacity, Adjustable 15-21 Inch Rolling Plant Stand Indoor Outdoor, Large Plant Cart Dolly with Casters for Flower Pot Garden Pot Mover – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link