140mm case fanMore Info
- Air flow - 105.9 CFM. Noise level - 18.9 decibels
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
- Possible uses include… putting together a DIY Stir Plate and using this for a recirculating fan in your kegerator – See: Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Also: Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Also: Make Your Own Stir Plate: 3D Printed Stir Plate Magnet Mounting-Thingy!
- Ready Made Stir Plates… StirStarter Stir Plate – 5L Stir Plate – free shipping to US addresses + lifetime warranty. I’ve used the StirStarter for years and I can wholeheartedly recommend it to you.
At 140mm this is a little larger than a lot of the case fans I feature. Most are around 120mm. The extra size could be helpful depending on your project.
Fractal Design Case Fan Cooling Black (FD-FAN-DYN-X2-GP14-BK), Dynamic X2 GP-14 Black – note, multiple variations of this product may exist including different sizes and other options, a different product may show up at this link