ORIA Digital ScaleMore Info
- 【Wide Range & High-Precision】 Measuring range from 0.05g to 500g with 0.01g accuracy, high precision sensor system ensure accurate weight readings. Pls re-install the battery if the reading didn't show. Any question pls contact with us at any time.Comes with two trays (13cm, 10cm), which can be used as protectors or scale trays. Meet your demand of measuring different things.
- 【Backlight & 6 Units】 Built with a clear blue backlight LCD screen, the Mini Pocket Jewelry Scale can convert measurement results between in g, ozt, oz, ct, dwt and gn in seconds. Comes with two trays (13cm, 10cm), which can be used as protectors or scale trays. Meet your demand of measuring different things.
- 【Smart Button Functions】 The "PCS" function enables you pieces counting such as pins, beads, screws; The "T" function will provide a net weight; The "M" function helps you choose the proper unit. The switch time can be set to 60", 120" and 180". Time setting for auto off. Besides, it can alert users for low battery power, overload, and uneven surface placement.
- 【Superior Quality Materials】 The smart digital pocket scale is crafted to be strong, accurate, fast, and user-friendly. Constructed with a high-quality stainless steel platform and ABS plastic frame, this digital kitchen scale is durable and easy to clean.
- 【Elegant Design & Compact Size】 Minimalistic and elegant design, the Cooking Food Scale's mini and compact size (Item size: 4" x 5" x 3/4". Platform size: 4"x4") takes up minimal space on your table. Easy to carry & store, you can carry it everywhere.
Tare Function: Tare allows you to subtract the weight of the container you’re using to get a true weight of the contents. Add your empty container to the scale and press the tare button. This zeros out the scale. Now add the thing you’re weighing and the scale displays just the weight of the contents of your container. In my opinion the tare function is essential for any good homebrewing scale.
Given the specs of this scale, it should work for weighing hops, water salts, smaller amounts of specialty grains (500 grams is about 17.6 ounces or just over a pound) and other brewing ingredients.
– note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link