- The fine granular NON-GMO citric acid is a kitchen essential used in preserving, flavoring, and cleaning completely; preserves the Vitamin C content of a food product. Certified Gluten Free.
- Adds an acidic or sour taste to meat, candy, soft drinks, and ice cream. It keeps fruits and vegetables fresh and food flavorful. Perfect for craft making, candy making, pH adjustment, water softening, and more!
- Perfect for bath bombs, used as the main ingredient along with backing soda (sodium bicarbonate) to make the bath bombs fizz away!!
- Helps in sprouting, canning, drying or freezing, bread making, conserving, and jarring. Can also be used as a natural cleaning agent.
- Packed in our NEW durable resealable stand up bag which allows for long and safe storage. Available in 4 oz, 1, 2, 5, 10 & 50 pounds
Used for adjusting mash pH and by some for cleaning
What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “brew” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
Milliard Citric Acid 5 Pound – 100% Pure Food Grade Non-GMO Project Verified (5 Pound) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
If you’re using this to adjust mash pH, I highly recommend an accurate gram scale
Compare: Citric Acid – via MoreBeer