- HIGH QUALITY: Made of tough materials, well-made, durable, not easy to wear, flexible, and not easy to leave creases. The surface is waterproof and easy to wipe clean the dirt on the seedling heat mat.
- STABLE &UNIFORM HEATING:The heat conducting wire is evenly spread in the heating pad, so as to achieve the effect of evenly heating the seeds. The maximum temperature is 100°F. The seeds will not be damaged due to uneven or high heating pad temperature and will not germinate.
- EASY TO USE:Just place the heating pad flat under the nursery pot, then insert the plug into the socket, and turn on the power to start heating.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE:This heating mat is thin and flexible enough that you can roll it up and pack it in a bag when you don’t need it. No matter where it is stored, it will not take up much space.
- WIDELY USED:It is very suitable for any plant seeds or seedlings that need to be heated in winter, helping your plant seedlings to survive the cold winter smoothly. Not only green plants and seeds, but also vegetables, flowers, reptiles, etc. can get the help of heating pads.
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate