Duotight In-Line Regulator via MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
The Duotight In-Line regulator works with both gas and liquid. Easily adjust the flow with the yellow adjustment knob. 8 mm Duotight fittings at both inlet and outlet make this unit perfect for use with EVABarrier 8 mm OD tubing (D1717 or D1718).
Suitable for applications ranging from 0-150 psi. Since this unit does not have a built-in pressure gauge, it can be used in the full pressure range without ever needing to purchase or swap out the gauge. We recommend using an adjustable relief valve/spunding valve on your keg to set the pressure.
This regulator is perfect for lowering your mains water pressure for use with the Continuous Soda Carbonator Keg Lid.
- Pressure Range: 0–150 psi
- Suitable for mains water pressure
- Liquid and gas compatible
- Easily disassembles for cleaning
- 8mm (5/16″) Duotight fittings at both ends
- Wall mountable
- Made from non-corrosive acetyl, nitrile, and stainless parts
Kegland’s DuoTight Inline Regulator allows you to easily and inexpensivly maintain multiple serving pressures in your kegerator.
- Learn More! Hands on Review: Kegland Inline Secondary Regulator!
- Related: Use for Portable Serving
- The DuoTight lineup is awesome… Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
MoreBeer’s Sale and Clearance section includes over 500 items as of this post.
- Sale and Clearance – this link shows the most popular items first
- Sale and Clearance – this links shows featured items first
Lots of Kegland Gear is included in the mix including this great tool. It’s marked down to $8.54.
Our Top Draft Resources