Carbonation Ball Lock Cap Tee Fitting via MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
This simple tee fitting allows you to turn a PET growler or repurposed soda bottle into a portable, pressurizable growler. PCO 1881 threading on all ends—the most common threading for plastic soda bottles. One end is female threaded to attach to your vessel, and the other ends are male threaded in order to accept two Carbonation Cap Ball Lock Adapters. A small length of 3/16″ ID tubing can be attached to your bev-out cap to function as the dip tube. If you’re using EVABarrier tubing, simply connect using a Duotight reducer.
Tee fitting only. Does not include Carbonation Caps or PET growler.
KegLand Part Number: KL14830
- These are on sale for $3.59.
- Get Free Shipping: Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses
- Some filler item ideas to help you qualify for free shipping… PBW, Sale Items (shows most popular deals first), Kit of the Week, Hop Market (shows most popular deals first)
Note that the pictured bottle and caps are not included. You’ll need two of these… Carbonation and Line Cleaning Ball Lock Cap – Plastic FE133
- Hands on Review: Kegland Ball Lock Cleaning Kit &… Party Pump
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.