Anderson Metals 56101-04 Brass Pipe Fitting, Barstock Tee, 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ NPT Female PipeMore Info
- Tee with three openings for connecting and branching three pipes
- Female NPT threads for connecting to male threaded pipes
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Operating temperature range of -65 to +250 degrees F
- Meets ASTM B584 standards for quality assurance and ASME/ASMI B16 technical specifications
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Of course you could use these fittings in lots of different applications. One possible application is a Spunding Valve build. A Spunding Valve – See: Spunding Valve Resource Post – allows you to ferment under pressure, naturally and precisely carbonate in the keg, fix over-carbonated beers and more. A similar fitting is featured in our “Cheapest” Spunding Valve Build Option
Anderson Metals 56101-04 Brass Pipe Fitting, Barstock Tee, 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ NPT Female Pipe – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link